Circumvent the Iconic world heritage Mount Fuji passing by the five Lakes Fujigoko on a fully catered bike tour about our Ribble Sportive road bike. Mt. Fuji is about 100km west of Tokyo and is the highest mountain in Japan, standing at 3,776.24 m. Recognized as the symbol of Japan, Mt. Fuji is a geographical wonder that is sure to leave you in awe. Join us in riding the route of the 2020 Olympic Games road race and cycle in the presence of this sacred mountain.
Your Livelo tour is a private tour, and as such, can be easily modified to suit your cycling, dietary, sight-seeing and accommodation needs. Your tour leader, Peter is a passionate local who speaks fluent English, Dutch and Japanese.
A support driver will accompany the tour for its duration and ensure you are served the best fresh local produce and that your dietary needs and preferences are catered for. Peter calls the city of Narita home and knows the roads, lakes, parks and culture of the region as only locals can.
Join us in Japan's Greater Tokyo area and discover the rich beauty and culture of this land in the best way possible, a fully catered bike tour about our Ribble, Bianchi and De Rosa road bikes.
Locations & Routes
Popular routes visit a variety of beautiful locations including:
• Fuji-Q Highland
• The Five Lakes (Fujigoko)
• Kawaguchi Music Forest Museum
Popular routes include:
Elevation Gain: 2,844m
Fuji Hill Climb
Elevation Gain: 1,200m
Fuji Five Lakes
Elevation Gain: 753m
Wherever you are cycling, chances are there are activities unique to the area. Your local guide will help you fill your rest day with activities that are of interest to you.
In addition to our primary riding program, participants can enjoy the following activities on rest days subject to location, availability, and weather.
• Hiking up Fuji Mount
• Temple/Shrine visits
• Onsen Hot Springs
Attractions & Destinations
Destinations we can visit include:
• Fujiyoshida Sengen Shrine
• Lake Kawaguchiko
• Oshino Hakkai
• Mount Fuji Panoramic Ropeway
Livelo can arrange the simplest of accommodations just as easy as it can arrange the most luxurious of accommodations for you. Our main goal is to work within your budget and comfort needs. Options include:
Glamping: where adventure meets luxury. Camping combined with the amenities and conveniences of proper accommodations, Glamping can add a naturous touch to your cycling experience.
Hotels are another fantastic option that bring a more traditional vacation feel to your cycling experience.
A Ryokan is a traditional Japanese-inn featuring tatami rooms, futon beds, and onsens (hot springs). Elevate your cycling journey by experiencing the traditional Japanese lifestyle and hospitality at a Ryokan.
• Fully guided tour with support vehicle and ride captain riding with you
• Accommodation included
• All Breakfast, lunch and dinners included
• Mechanical support
• Locally inspired wine with meals
• Snacks and drinks on the road
• All gratuities
• Local guides
What's Not Included?
• Travellers and Medical Insurance
• Flight Cost, Airport Tax & Surcharge
• Additional Hotel Expenses
Livelo offers a unique travel cycling experience:
- all tours are private.
- other tour operators usually charge additional fees for private tours
- all tours a fully customized to your needs.
- your start date
- your duration
- your destinations
- your accommodation preferences
- your routes
- your preferred miles and altitude
- your preferred rest day activities
- your bike or Livelo's with e-road bikes available
- or, leave all the details to our local tour curators
- no single surcharge
- your private chef working with the freshest local produce and wine
Livelo will provide you with an immersive experience of the Australian lifestyle.