Your Global Bike
Livelo provides visitors to Auckland, Beijing, Bellagio, Brussels, Geneva, Hong Kong, Jersey City, Lake Como, London, Downtown LA, Milan, New York City, Palo Alto, San Diego, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Singapore, Thousand Oaks, Tokyo, Varese, Zurich, Adelaide, Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Canberra, Geelong, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Noosa, Perth, Port Douglas, Port Macquarie and Sydney with an opportunity to ride a high-performance road bike and explore the excellent cycling routes and beautiful scenery each city has to offer.
We are continuing to open new locations during 2019 so please add your details to our mailing list to see if we can assist you to ride on your upcoming travels.
- Your Livelo rental bike will be delivered to you the evening before you ride and we will collect it at the end of your ride.
- Livelo recommends a number of route options of various lengths and terrain types to aid you in planning your ride.
- Book a personal guided ride. You set the time, duration and pace. We take care of the rest.
- If you are riding solo we will install a Garmin 810 GPS unit to guide you on our recommended routes.
- Livelo installs Shimano SPD and SPD-SL, Look Keo, Time iClick, or Speedplay Zero pedals. We can also install a flat pedal (with our without toe cages) if you require. Click here to see our pedal options.
- When you complete your booking you tell us how you want your bike setup - helmet, front and rear lights, water bottles and puncture repair kit including spare tube, leavers, Co2 cartridge and inflator. We can also set your seat height, bar reach and bar drop for you.
- Livelo operates 7 days per week.
To experience Livelo's service for yourself, book online now or contact us here and one of our friendly staff will be able to help you.
To avoid disappointment please book well in advance of your ride, as demand for our bikes is high.
For more detail on our service view our city specific pages or our FAQ section.