Guided Tours Zurich
ZURICH GUIDED BIKE RIDES
Livelo offers customised guided road bike tours for cyclists who are new to cycling in Zurich and would prefer to have one of our trusted staff guide them on a personalised road bike ride.
Our guided road bike tours are fully tailored to your requirements. Tell us what destination you would like to see, what type of terrain to tackle (or avoid) and how long you wish to ride.
The pace of the ride will be set to your comfort level. The guided ride can be a tough, no-nonsense training ride hitting your desired heat-rate outputs or leisurely recover ride pace to some of your must-see destinations - the choice is yours.
So if you are jet-lagged, 'time-zoned', used to riding on the other side of the ride - or just not sure of where to ride - a Livelo guided road bike tour in Zurich will be just the thing for you.
- A fully personalised road bike tour at a pace, distance, and duration to suit your requirements.
- Ride the Zurich Loop to Albispass - Buchenegg, Lake Lucerne loop via Zug, or the Sattelegg which follows the shore around Lake Zurich.
- Fabulous photo-ops (if you please).
- Coffee stop (if you like).
- Available 7 days.
- Ride start times to suit your schedule.
- Please book in advance.
To book a guided ride - click on the link below.