Chauffeured Tours Beijing
BEIJING CHAUFFEURED BIKE RIDES
Livelo offers customised chauffeured road bike tours for cyclists who are new to cycling in Beijing and would prefer to have one of our trusted staff guide them on a personalised road bike ride.
To take the stress out of your Beijing cycling experience, Livelo has curated a special chauffeured riding experience for you. Our guided road bike tours are fully tailored to your requirements. Tell us what type of terrain to tackle (or avoid) and how long you wish to ride.
The pace of the ride will be set to your comfort level. The chauffeured ride can be a tough, no-nonsense training ride hitting your desired heat-rate outputs or leisurely recover ride pace to some of your must-see destinations - the choice is yours.
So if you are jet-lagged, 'time-zoned', used to riding on the other side of the ride - or just not sure of where to ride - a Livelo guided road bike tour in Beijing will be just the thing for you.
We have 3 fantastic riding options for you in Beijing
Great Wall Ride - 70km / 566m elevation
Marvellous Miyun - 90 Km / 2000m elevation
City Ride - 55km / 284m elevation
- A fully personalised road bike tour at a pace, distance and duration to suit your requirements.
- Your driver collects you and your bike from your hotel and returns you to your hotel at the end of your ride.
- Fabulous photo-ops (if you please).
- Available 7 days.
- We recommend starting the day at 5.am. Start times are flexible, but we really do recommend an early start.
- Please book a minimum of 2 days in advance.
To book a guided ride - click on the images below.