Cannondale SuperSix EVO
The SuperSix EVO is the ultimate road racing machine. Considered by many professional bike reviewers to be the gold standard against which all other production road frames are measured.
The 2014 SuperSix EVO Di2 is designed to be the perfect blend of all the key factors of performance - weight, stiffness, strength, compliance, handling and aerodynamics.
LIGHT: At under 700 grams, it is the lightest production frame in the world.
STIFF: It has the best stiffness-to-weight ever recorded, an incredible 142.3 Nm/deg/kg.
STRONG: Outperforms even most aluminum frames in destructive and fatigue testing.
SMOOTH: The two zone SPEED SAVE micro-suspension system improves comfort, speed, and control.
SLIM: EVO's smaller diameter tubes give it a significant aero advantage over its oversized competitors, without the weight and stiffness compromises of aero tube shapes.
CANNONDALE SUPERSIX EVO SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2 - 2014
- Frame = SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Specific, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork = SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Crank = Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30, FSA Chainrings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket = Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Shifters = Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870
- Cog Set = Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-28, 11-speed
- Chain = Shimano HG700, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur = Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur = Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870
- Rims = Fulcrum Racing 5
- Hubs = Fulcrum Racing 5
- Tires = Schwalbe ONE, 700x25c, folding
- Brakes = Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Handlebar = Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- Stem = Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset = SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap, 5mm hidden top cap
- Brake Levers = Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870
- Spokes = Fulcrum Racing 5
- Grips = Fi'zi:k MicroTex Bar Tape
- Saddle = Fi'zi:k Arione, w/ Mg Rails
- Seat Post = Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 2014 Alloy, 27.2x300mm
- Rear Shock
- Extras = Di2 charger