18kg TrueSpinTM Flywheel
Commercial Grade Cast Iron 18kg Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you’ll feel just like you’re cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
Intensify your ride at the turn of a dial
Our resistance system delivers nearly unlimited resistance, which is perfect for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts. Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the tension and resistance at the turn of a dial.
Multi-functional LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding position no matter what size or shape
you are. Built to last with scratch-resistant, chrome-plated seat post and handlebar post. Suits riders up to 190cm tall.
High-Quality Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
Our spin bike frames offer:
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints or hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle to keep you going through every ride.
- Centre perineal cut-out for greater comfort and airflow.
- Minimal interference from sides of the saddle during vigorous pedalling.
- Mid density padding for extra support
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
TrueSpinTM Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedaling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy-duty to withstand constant and hard pedaling.
- Toe clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
& Floor Levellers
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
Spring-Driven Double Caliper System
Push-down to stop
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Cranks||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
|Drink Bottle Holder||No|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
|Occupancy Size||128cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 19.5cm x 84cm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS
|Workout Statistics||Time (min:sec)
|Cycle Monitor||Large LCD display
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.|
|Frame||Tubular Steel, Steel thickness 1.5mm|
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
|Handle Bar||Adjustable Up/Down
In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
|Seat||Racing seat design for performance
PU Leather seat
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||62cm - 84cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||
58cm - 75cm