To ensure ADD TO CART function is operating correctly, please exit incognito mode.
Livelo provides you with the perfect opportunity to rent a high-performance Specialized Stumpjumper in Palo Alto.
Specialized design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Specialized realized when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, Specialized had to get to work on dialing-in the materials, shapes, and the layout.
The suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so they use their Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes—they developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform. So, no matter what wheel size you prefer, you'll get perfectly linear suspension.
To celebrate our Launch in Palo Alto, Livelo has applied a 20% discount to all bookings.
Select your preferred currency from the menu in the top right corner.
Livelo supplies all the equipment and accessories you need.
Book your bike directly on our website or App now - no need to email us.
Livelo will deliver your bike to your hotel concierge the evening prior to your ride.
When you are finished with your bike, return it to the hotel concierge.
Livelo provides extensive information on the best rides in each city.
Livelo can arrange a local guide to ride with you, making your riding experience as easy as possible.
We can also help you join a free group-ride based on your experience level.
Select your location.
Select your bike.
Select your size.
Select your start date (the first day you want to ride - we deliver the night before).
Select your finish date (the last day you want to ride).
Note - if you are booking a 1-day rental, your Start Date and Finish Date will be the same.
You will be taken to our Shopping Cart. If you wish to add another item (another bike, guided tour, Garmin GPS etc) click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
Fill out the Rider Fields, tell us what accessories you need and supply measurements if you have them.
Select the correct delivery option.
Finalise your booking via credit card.
|Imperial Height||Metric Height||Bike Size Guide|
|5 feet 3 inches||160cm||Size – 47|
|5 feet 4 inches||162.5cm||Size – 47|
|5 feet 5 inches||165 cm||Size – 47/50|
|5 feet 6 inches||167.5 cm||Size – 50|
|5 feet 7 inches||170 cm||Size – 50|
|5 feet 8 inches||173 cm||Size – 50/53|
|5 feet 9 inches||175 cm||Size – 53|
|5 feet 10 inches||178 cm||Size - 53 /55|
|5 feet 11 inches||180 cm||Size – 55|
|6 feet 0 inches||183 cm||Size – 55 / 57|
|6 feet 1 inches||185.5 cm||Size – 57|
|6 feet 2 inches||188 cm||Size – 57 / 59|
|6 feet 3 inches||190.5 cm||Size – 59|
|6 feet 4 inches||193 cm||Size – 59 / 61|
- MODEL Specialized Ruby Ultegra Di2
- FRAME Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry
- FORK Specialized FACT full-carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- SHIFTER Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- BRAKE Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- RIM/WHEELSET DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- HANDLEBAR Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 75x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- SEATPOST S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SADDLE Ruby Comp 155mm, hollow Cr-Mo rails, gel padding