To ensure ADD TO CART function is operating correctly, please exit incognito mode.
Livelo is also offering the option of a Brompton folding bike. It's the perfect option for getting around downtown. Your Brompton will get you out to Santa Monica quicker than you can say Uber. And if your day turns into night, your Brompton is super easy to store securely and transport back to Downtown in the boot of your Uber.
The gull-wing shape of the M Type's handlebars has been used on the Brompton since the outset: the grip height is 1015mm, which gives a fairly upright ride with excellent control. The M Type is the all-rounder in the range and remains the most popular Brompton. The Dyno adds a self-charging light which ups the safety standards on this bike.
The Brompton is the best bike for urban riding. It's fast, agile and very easy to live with. It's easy to store, easy on your commute and super easy to ride.
This is what we love about the Brompton and why we decided to add them to our fleet of high-quality rental bikes:
- Brompton's are a blast to ride.
- Easy gearing makes them suitable for all riders and all terrains.
- It's easy to store your Brompton in your Uber, office, hotel, train, a bus with Brompton's easy folding system.
- Bulletproof tires mean no punctures.
- They're a Brompton - they're cool and people stop to talk to you about your bike.
- Your Brompton comes with
- Front carrier bag
Select your preferred currency from the menu in the top right corner.
To celebrate the launch of Livelo DTLA we are offering a 20% discount on bike rentals.
Enter discount code USADTALL20 at the checkout.
HOW IT WORKS
Livelo makes it easy to enjoy a great ride on a high-quality road bike when you are travelling.
- Livelo supplies all the equipment and accessories you need.
- Book your bike directly on our website or App now - no need to email us.
- Livelo will deliver your bike to your hotel concierge the evening prior to your ride.
- When you are finished with your bike, return it to the hotel concierge.
- Livelo provides extensive information on the best rides in each city.
- Livelo can arrange a local guide to ride with you, making your riding experience as easy as possible.
- We can also help you join a free group-ride based on your experience level.
HOW TO PLACE A BOOKING
Unlike other services, you have the ability to place your booking when you want to. No back and forth emailing across time zones and filling out forms. All you have to do is place a booking here on this website.
We have a small fleet of high-quality road bikes in each city. If you know you want a bike and don't want to miss out, please book asap to avoid disappointment.
1. Select your location.
2. Select your bike.
3. Select your size.
4. Select your start date (the first day you want to ride - we deliver the night before).
5. Select your finish date (the last day you want to ride).
Note - if you are booking a 1-day rental, your Start Date and Finish Date will be the same.
6. You will be taken to our Shopping Cart. If you wish to add another item (another bike, guided tour, Garmin GPS etc) click on CONTINUE SHOPPING.
7. Fill out the Rider Fields, tell us what accessories you need and supply measurements if you have them.
8. Select the correct delivery option.
9. Finalise your booking via credit card.
10. A Livelo staff member will contact you to confirm the details of your booking and answer any questions you may have.
With Brompton, one size fits all. Of course, there are limits and the manufacturer recommends use by riders in the 5'2" to 6'2 range.
The Brompton folding bike is also very portable, it can be collapsed down and taken on public transit quite easily.