To ensure ADD TO CART function is operating correctly, please exit incognito mode.
Livelo offers customised guided road bike tours for cyclists who are visiting Canberra and would prefer to have one of our trusted staff guide them on a personalised road bike ride.
Our guided road bike tours are fully tailored to your requirements. Tell us what you would like to see, what type of terrain to tackle (or avoid) and how long you wish to ride. The pace of the ride will be set to your comfort level.
Typically, our 2 hour guided tour takes in the Lake Burley Griffin Loop with the option of a coffee stop or the climb to the magnificent look out a top of Mt Ainslie.
So if you are jet-lagged, 'time-zoned', used to riding on the other side of the road, or just not sure of where to ride - a Livelo guided road bike tour is just the thing for you.How it works:
- fully personalised road bike tour at a pace, distance and duration to suit your requirements.
- The ride starts from and returns to your hotel.
- Ride Canberra's classic rides, Lake Burley Griffin, Mt Stromlo and beyond
- Fabulous photo-ops (if you please).
- Coffee stop if you like.
- Available 7 days.
- Ride start times are flexible and can be altered to suit your schedule.
- Please book 2 days in advance.
Please note the guided tour does not include a rental bike. Please book your rental bike with your guided tour.